Thursday, January 4, 2007

New Pics

I just put some new pics on my blog. KOKO is my buddy when i was on chemo and didn't feel well as was the case a lot i would lie in bed sometimes and cry and if she heard me crying she would come to me and nuzzle me as if to say its ok mommy. she was always by my side. and these two wonderful grand kids. what can i say. they are so special to me. Cass is an insulin dependent diabetic. has been for a few years now will be for the rest of her life unfortunately. she has an insulin pump. she handles it all very well. Miah is very smart as is cass. miah is all boy loves monster trucks and wrestling. Today in my little world it is january 4th and the sun is shining brightly it is 55 degrees and i love it. i hate cold weather. though the local ski resorts are not very happy. oh and you are probably wandering what is up with PADIDDLE!
Well you see there is this little game we play around here at night. when we are traveling if we see a car with one headlight out we call it a padiddle. i don't know why or where it came from but anyway. i jokingly tell everyone that i am a padiddle because i only have one nipple. Well i had thought about having one tattooed on but considering what i have ended up with there is just no point in having it done so i will be a padiddle. So long for now.
padiddle

2 comments:

Angie said...

That is a good picture of koko. I have really enjoyed reading this so far. I hope you keep it up. Love ya!

dadyslttlangl26 said...

lol nanny you are so funny. that padiddle thing is so cute! I gotta agree with mommy, this is a good blog. scooter does the same thing to me when I cry over something. he comes to me purring and comforts me. they are so sweet. i dont know what we would do with out our cats! love ya Cass